2011 m. lapkričio 19 d., šeštadienis

12 th Fractal [Aphex Twin - 120 bpm]

Nothing special except that this one does not have even name :).
I came back to my old good music – Aphex Twin, which I really like and can listen very long not like others (like dubstep for instance, because there are appearing the same sound motive embedded to that music every time (and I think dubstep should be called dumbstep :D ), which I personally don’t like repeating theme and AFX is much better for me at least :).
I recently downloaded whole collection of this “band” and I hope that I will implement this music to other clips too.
So the clip has 1 min long “capacity” of time frame and I have been creating this just with a flow and finally added AFX “song”. So this is very abstractive clip even without name :).
I saw earlier interesting “phenomenon”, that if you are creating fractals with even abstract pictures – some times you can get creepy boogeyman motive (that is clearly visible here). That happened instantly I didn’t try to do that.Raimundas Tumėnas 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą