2012 m. sausio 14 d., šeštadienis

Mandala 'Voyager' [Music fragment: Paul Kalkbrenner - Azure]


Hello to anybody, somebody.
Well, anyway, I created this clip and fragment of the music has been picked up incidentally and is known as "Paul Kalkbrenner - Azure". Yes, music has a very much importance and if clip fits to music perfectly (is synchronized) then it can have much more attention than will be now (I guess :).
But at this particular time I'm creating these clips just for my pleasure and the music is just a "second player", just like a background and is not interacting with the clip. So, for this thing, I guess people just watch my clips like a "fast food" and after a few minutes they just forgot what they saw. That is sad, but I think this is the main reason why they are not popular. Another major reason is that I do not have facebook account :D (this is a long story why it is so :) ) and all my clips I'm publishing right now is just in this particular (blog)spot. And I can say the third main reason: I'm not that kind of a person, who like to tell for everybody that they should look to my clips, or saying to others how wonderful are other work and that other people should watch my super duper amazing and astonishing clips. So I isolated all my clips and other stuff too, but I do have a hope that someday others will enjoy it and from now on I just have to continue my work, (re)search, discover and just have to keep wondering do not to stop and if anybody will like what I'm trying to do here, then maybe I'll be happy too (if I will know that of course :)
Bye now :)
Raimundas Tumenas 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą