2012 m. sausio 22 d., sekmadienis

a Symphony of Life [Music fragment: Royksopp - Forever]


Hi folks :)
I'm presenting a new clip for your judgment  :D!
The music, which has been picked up is called "Royksopp - Forever" and for me this is one of the best melody of this band. So that interval of the music is very dramatic, and it develops like some kind of battle (this is just for my interpretation, I don't know what about you.). It sounds like a fight of troubles and happiness that we met in our life… but keeps you on balance also.
And clip has been developing without the music. Like always, I have been trying to add something more and think that at this particular time (at least) I made it!
I made it and really enjoy my clip because the music (if it will not be banned on youtube for license) is perfectly synchronized and I always wanted to paste for my clip that particular interval of "Royksopp - Forever" :)
So my mission of development for this kind of creation has been accomplished (if I can put it that way :) and for a quite time, I will vanish from these fields (I guess, or hope so at least) for a quite some time, but definitely, I'll be back!
Enjoy my clip! Bye for now and good luck for everybody!
Raimundas Tumenas 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą