2012 m. rugsėjo 19 d., trečiadienis

#1

Hello folks
Despite this fact that nobody are visiting this site and my English is just terrible, I decided to start something new called my virtual corner (this name can be changed in near future and it depends of that what kind of text will appears there). On this post I’m going to concentrate on the communication issue and a little bit about social networks.
Communication nowadays is developed very quickly. Social networking systems are interconnected into each other and working at full capacity. If we compare what was before 7 years (for instance) to this day, we can see a lot of difference in that area of development. As I said before, into interconnected social networks such as twitter facebook (you name it) flows a lot of information. Obviously in depends on the source what kind of info is appearing. But most of this info, which is generated have almost no meaning what so everJ. Obviously it has meaning (more or less) to the addressee (if such does exist anyway). So I guess a lot of folks will agree that nowadays people are encountering with information overflow in social networks (but I do not blame them, why I should. I myself like that idea to write something and express myself like I’m doing now). So in the first conclusion, ladies and gentlemen, I have to save, that we are using that what have been created for us, but in proper or not proper ways that is not for me to decide ::D
Earlier, when nobody had a mobile phone (just a telephone or landline phone) seems a bit weird to a lot of people I guess. But it seemed that in this particular situation people had more ‘freedom’ if I can put in that way. Nowadays, especially if we do have a lot of friends or are busy personas, to live without a laptop, or smartphone just for one day, it seems like a biggest nightmare :D So the second conclusion seems that our society has changed by these devices (and now is changing more and more with a stronger acceleration). And that is irreversible changing.
Earlier people fought for their privacy, nowadays nobody just cares about that. They just want to share ideas, thoughts, to have conversations on their social networking systems, and share their privacy (pictures vids and so on) with others. Why it is like so? Because we are curious (I guess the mars rover has also this name – curiosity (totally of topic :)) and that ability has attraction to the social networks as well. So another conclusion is also simple we are using it because we are curious.     
But when we are dependent to these communication systems, that’s it – to escape from that you do not have a lot of chances: D  Because we are curious and others are using it we others also involving into this. And that’s the name of the game. And a lot of our conversations have been moved into these soc. networks sys. I lost of track which conclusion will be now, but a lot of our conversation has moved there.
Because of that it is becoming very strange phenomenon when everybody who is online wants to talk at the same time (or just want to be noticed) and is starting to flow meaningless info. And namely at that time starts to appear a couple of problems. First - information overflow (especially if you do have a lot of friends and you are very curious). Second, too much time there forms overwhelming impression. Third, because of information overflow and overwhelming impression you are leaving these social networks not always happy and don’t feel connected with others. But I guess it depends on popularity: who are popular then social networks are maintaining or even growing their popularity and who were not – they are maintaining that as well or going under. And that is not very important what you will say there or what you will share with others. So that is becoming for some people (like me) a real issue.
As I said before, I do like to share my opinions on various questions and so on, but I do not like how the information is presenting in some soc.nets. I guess, after 5 or more years somebody will find this text and will use it against me :D OMG that would be a total failure.

Raimundas Tumėnas 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą