2012 m. rugsėjo 25 d., antradienis

Fractal clip [music: M83 - Midnight City]

Hello folks
It’s me once again and I’m glad editing new post. In shortly I can say: the clip and the music (which is called M83 – Midnight City) are out of the context, the clip isn’t synchronized with music and do not have any relationship with music at all.
So I’m done and has left not much to say :D But anyway, who knows, maybe someone will like this version, because in my opinion my best clip which has been created on July (this year) I guess has been watched just 32 times so WTF :D nobody liked that and that is mystery to my for sure, because you never know what people are going to like. Maybe somebody (or I guess majority of you) enjoys much more the music (and it depends of course what kind of music because I’m implementing to my clips very very (gently speaking) different kind of music) than the clip.
I also have noticed (even I can you believe this :D ) that much more popular music and the clip will be probably as well, when music is contains with acoustic guitar sounds and with soft voice. For instance Darkness Falls are one of that bands and I really like to listen that music as well (and probably from time to time the majority of us are turning on this softly sound and much less for instance Aphex Twin Windowlicker :D) But I have to admit that I prefer to listen very different genres of music. I guess that I’m not listening just pop music and hip hop of nowadays but I like hip hop of eighties and nineties very much.
I’m going out of the line once again and I do need I just have to add a couple of rows about my clip :D I’m going to watch it again and soon will say my opinion (I’m writing this because soon couple of rows will be fulfilled and I won’t than say anything about my vid :D). So as I said I watched it and I’m proud to say that this clip is not worst comparing to all of my clips which I placed in youtube. Pictures have been generated from programs like Fyre and Fraqtive by me and of course finally was edited using sony vergas pro 10.0 :D
BTW very often I'm generating mirrored fractals and when I'm starting to move picture very often if not always (if picture is mirrored into hexagon) appears something like Star of David. So I need to say that I do not have nothing in common with that what so ever anyway. It just happens instantly during the process.
So enjoy this clip and good luck for everybody.
Take care ;) 

Raimundas Tumėnas 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą