2013 m. vasario 8 d., penktadienis

Antonio Vivaldi - "Winter (in F minor). Allegro non molto"



Hello folks.
I’m presenting to you my new/old clip, meaning that I edited old clip. The old clip had just the same classical music: “Antonio Vivaldi winter Allegro non molto (in F minor)” masterpiece and light effects (which wasn’t a masterpiece at all :D). When I have made this light effect then and I decided to upload that on youtube, because I was excited about that and it looked interesting. But when I watched that a couple of times, I change my mind and deleted that video, because these effects began to affect my eyes in a negative way (started to ache).
But, anyway, I haven’t deleted that “test video” from laptop and when decided to make a clip, I though it would be nice to use that previous clip as a background with the same music.
So in this clip you are going to see fractals zoom animation (which have been done using “fraqtive program) and a little bit of images, which have been created with Mandelbulb3D. And that’s it, pretty much.
Oh, by the way, my clip do not resonates with the name of the music :D Of course, I’m not showing here any winter leitmotivs. I would like mention, as well, why I have chosen this classical music. Because I do like to listen classical music and Antonio Vivaldi winter Allegro non molto (in F minor) is one of my favourite concerto with violin (if you know what I mean, my English is terrible, please excuse me for that :D). I really like to listen classical music which was done by piano (like: “Beethoven – Fur Elise” or “Claude Debusy – Clair De Lune”.
I hope you will like that.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą