2013 m. vasario 22 d., penktadienis

Spiralling Towards the Beginning




Hello folks :) !
How I did this? 2D fractals have been taken from fraqtive program. In order to get zooming effect I had to generate from 2000 to 3000 fractal images for each (I inserted 4 fractals in 2D I guess).
And one (at the beginning was 3D fractal which has been generated using Mandelbulb 3D). I have to admit, I have much to learn in order to make something interesting with 3D fractals.
I do see other people amazing work (with Mandelbulb 3D) on youtube and starting very often wonder, because now I know :) that in order to make that is needed a lot of time and a lot of patients. And especially when you already made some 3D fractal animation and just need to wait (for hours or even days!) in order to get these frames that time is maybe the most disturbing or impatient. I think that someday I also will make some amazing 3d fractals, but not in the near future and that is for sure :D
In this particular clip you can hear two soundtracks (soundtracks blends and sounds just like one): 'Luke Abbot - More Room' and another soundtrack is: 'Oval - Legendary'.
Raimundas Tumėnas 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą