2013 m. liepos 8 d., pirmadienis

a 3D fractal tree and the landscape [Music: Jurga – Vakar lijo čia]



This fractal animation was made using ‘mandelbulb 3D’. Music: Jurga – Vakar lijo čia.

If you let me, I would like to mention to you that I was rendering a 3D fractal animation and this animation contains of 4295 images with resolution: 1280:720. In order to process these images my laptop took about 72 hours. It’s quite a while...
When I have uploaded this clip in youtube, it immediately started to look weird, because quality seemed to me poor (even thought I set it to the best resolution) and my clip was lagging, so all in all, unfortunately, but this video seemed poor to me (on youtube) and I don’t know how to improve it...
About the music. Well, I was listening a lot of sounds while watching my finished clip and came to the conclusion, that the best music for this particular clip is of Lithuanian singer Jurga and the name of her song: ‘Vakar lijo čia’ (‘It Was Rain Here Yesterday’).   

Raimundas Tumėnas 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą