2011 m. rugsėjo 19 d., pirmadienis

Spinning Arround Fractal 3


I started to continue of making short fractal clips just about 1 min. period of time. Because in order to create 15 min long clip would be needed about 3 or 4 weekends (from early morning until late evening or night I should say :) and that is absurd (to sit near computer for so long!). When I’m creating these clips I don’t have an idea how that video would be developed, that idea comes after some time. Very often after making the video, I don’t know what kind of name to give for my clip, because I don’t have theme about what that clip should be, it just goes along and became some kind of abstract (so don’t blame me if you will be disappointed that I’m not trying to explain :)
Music is one of the most difficult things to choose. First of all, I’m developing the clip from pictures and just after that I’m trying to find the best music, which could fit for my video in order for some kind of synchronicity.
I’m a big fan of Trentemoller & Royksopp and, first of all, I listening their music, but at this time I picked up the remix of Moby: ”moby lie down in darkness (document one remix)” and just in the very end I started to make video according to that sound. BTW, this clip reminds me to “Hexagon Brawl Fractal”, but that is better to me at least. Enjoy :) Raimundas Tumėnas 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą