2011 m. rugsėjo 10 d., šeštadienis

Spinning Around 2


This kind of clip is the continuation of the making short clips. This clip is much faster than other three, and a bit different from others. So in other words I can say that from this clip I have changed a direction of making fractal objects, because the movement became much faster and the pictures (on the screen) started to interact with each other and the movement of one picture/fractal started to depend to other (well, in most cases at least :)
First I created the movement of the fractal objects and then started to search the music which could fit to my clip. If someone is interested, the music is called: “Pendulum - The Island (pt ii dusk dj edit)" and the music  from part 1 (which did not let me to embed it here) is named: "Juno Reactor - Giant".
And here is a screenshot form part 1...

Raimundas Tumėnas

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą